Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What A Week.....

This week has been sooo awesome but so exhausting at the same time. On Monday the Senior High students did a service project while the Middle Schoolers did "Extreme Challenge", which I would most compare to American Gladiator. I was impressed with the attitude of the Senior High students as about 95% of them showed up for the project.

Tuesday was real cool because we got to go to Six Flags Elitch Gardens in Denver. We were only there for a few hours but got to ride all of the major rides.

Today was so rewarding. We had a guy's only time in our morning session. We discussed relationships with father/son, brother/brother, brother/sister and best friends. It was so awesome to see at least 10 of the guys drawn to tears during the talk. I was blown away at all the Holy Spirit was doing in the room. After that the Senior High students got to do the Extreme Challenge. I had a total blast on that. I just got done with that and I could use a good nap -- but I've got to hit the gym first to maintain my figure. Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment